ARTICLESBlog, Vlogs, Tips, Advice and more
Stefanie Valakas, Dietitian, Baulkham Hills NSW 29th January 2019It’s back to school season, which means parents are stumped as to what to put into their children’s lunchbox again! With almost 30% of a child’s intake across the day being eaten at school, what goes in...
Jessica Aradas, Psychologist, Baulkham Hills NSW 4 December 2018 We live in a society operationalised within time and date, and even though one calendar year blends all too easily to the next, a kind of pressure sinks in when we think about a “new year” – as though...
Jacqui Kemmis-Riggs, Psychologist, Baulkham Hills NSW 27 November 2018 Start building strong relationships with your children as soon as you can. Okay, I know that’s it’s hardly a secret, but sometimes in the daily grind we forget that the relationship we build with...
WHY US?Expert knowledge; genuine support
- EXPERIENCED: Our clinical psychologists are highly qualified with extensive training and experience in the assessment and treatment of mental health difficulties and personal or family concerns.
- PARTNERSHIP: We will partner with you, through seeking to develop a comprehensive understanding of your goals and needs and working together with you to ensure you achieve them.
- UNDERSTANDING: We genuinely care about you and will take the time to understand who you are as a person and the strengths you already have that can be utilised to help achieve your goals
- COMMITMENT: We are committed to maintaining the highest possible standards of ethical practice and psychological services.
- QUALITY: Our aim is to ensure that our clients receive quality mental health care in a safe, accepting and non-judgmental environment.
- CONVENIENCE: We offer after hours, after school and Skype or phone appointments to make it as easy as possible for you to access our services.
- MEDICARE EASYCLAIM: We offer Medicare Easyclaim and HICAPS services so you can claim your rebate straight after your appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide therapy/treatment services?
Do you provide ad hoc supervision?
Can you customise a training package to suit our needs?
Are you currently running any research trials?
How can I express interest in training workshops?
We would love to receive your expression of interest in attending any of our professional development workshops. Our workshop schedule for this year will be available shortly. In the meantime, please email email@example.com to indicate your interest and we will contact you once registrations for that workshop are open.
We are also always interested in feedback on workshop topics that you would like us to run in the future. Please feel free to send suggestions through to our email as well.
When should I seek professional help?
Therapy can also be beneficial in improving your skills in a particular area such as public speaking or conflict resolution. You do not have to have a serious or chronic mental health concern to see a psychologist and experience benefit from therapy. In fact, research suggests that getting support early (before problems become severe) is the best approach to supporting positive wellbeing.
Emotional difficulties can happen to anyone and may arise at any age. There is no such thing as being too old or too young to seek treatment. Our psychologists are trained to work with patients of all ages from young children through to older adults. It is never too late or too early to seek assistance in managing your difficulties more effectively and improving your wellbeing.
If you are unsure whether therapy can assist you and you would like to discuss this further please contact us or complete our general enquiry form. We would be happy to hear from you and discuss how we can work together to achieve your goals.