ARTICLESBlog, Vlogs, Tips, Advice and more
Sophie Lynn-Evans, Psychologist, Baulkham Hills NSW 28 August 2018 I want you to think back to this morning and ask yourself “did I lock my door?” Perhaps you used a hair straightener or the stove in the morning, then ask yourself “did I turn that off?” How confident...
Khalida Nasir, Psychologist, Baulkham Hills NSW 14 August 2018 Have you ever felt like you “should” be able to do that thing, but it’s just too hard? Have you ever been told to “just grow up and do it”? Have you ever felt so stuck and like it’s just so hard to move...
Grace Russell, Dietitian, Baulkham Hills NSW 31 July 2018 It is easy to see that food is a large part of our social structure, we meet friends for coffee, have a special birthday dinner, bring cheese and wine to a girl's night. Since time began, meals have been shared...
WHY US?Expert knowledge; genuine support
- EXPERIENCED: Our clinical psychologists are highly qualified with extensive training and experience in the assessment and treatment of mental health difficulties and personal or family concerns.
- PARTNERSHIP: We will partner with you, through seeking to develop a comprehensive understanding of your goals and needs and working together with you to ensure you achieve them.
- UNDERSTANDING: We genuinely care about you and will take the time to understand who you are as a person and the strengths you already have that can be utilised to help achieve your goals
- COMMITMENT: We are committed to maintaining the highest possible standards of ethical practice and psychological services.
- QUALITY: Our aim is to ensure that our clients receive quality mental health care in a safe, accepting and non-judgmental environment.
- CONVENIENCE: We offer after hours, after school and Skype or phone appointments to make it as easy as possible for you to access our services.
- MEDICARE EASYCLAIM: We offer Medicare Easyclaim and HICAPS services so you can claim your rebate straight after your appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide therapy/treatment services?
Do you provide ad hoc supervision?
Can you customise a training package to suit our needs?
Are you currently running any research trials?
How can I express interest in training workshops?
We are also always interested in feedback on workshop topics that you would like us to run in the future. Please feel free to send suggestions through to our email as well.
When should I seek professional help?
Therapy can also be beneficial in improving your skills in a particular area such as public speaking or conflict resolution. You do not have to have a serious or chronic mental health concern to see a psychologist and experience benefit from therapy. In fact, research suggests that getting support early (before problems become severe) is the best approach to supporting positive wellbeing.
Emotional difficulties can happen to anyone and may arise at any age. There is no such thing as being too old or too young to seek treatment. Our psychologists are trained to work with patients of all ages from young children through to older adults. It is never too late or too early to seek assistance in managing your difficulties more effectively and improving your wellbeing.
If you are unsure whether therapy can assist you and you would like to discuss this further please contact us or complete our general enquiry form. We would be happy to hear from you and discuss how we can work together to achieve your goals.